KC Series System Features:
The KC 1 x 3 Color Video Sentry series is a video
entry system with capacity for one video door station
and up to three inside monitor/handset stations.
- One door station with maximum three monitors
- Wide angle color Tilt camera
- Color video monitor (4" TFT)
- Camera angle can be adjusted 40° vertically
- Chime at inside monitor when called from door
- Audio and video turns on when called or when monitoring
- Visually identify visitors before letting them in
- Handset for two-way communication at inside station
- Hands free communication at the door station
- Built-in illumination for low light conditions
- External light with automatic activation can be added
- Remotely activate door strike
- Audio-only handset station available
The video room stations are equipped with a 4" flat
color monitor, connected to a video door station
located at an entry area. The video door station
contains a CCD chip camera with ilumination LEDs
for low light applications. The camera is designed
with a Tilt mechanism, allowing the viewer inside to
adjust the camera's angle upwards.
All call communication between room stations, audio
and video door monitoring, and backlight control are
included. Brightness, contrast, and chime volume
controls are located under each unit.
An incoming call from the door station sounds a 4
stroke chime. The monitor(s) come on displaying the
image of the caller. The person at the inside station picks
up to answer, and the visitor speaks hands free. The
entry area can be monitored by pressing the "monitor"
button on any room station. This allows both audio and
video monitoring, staying on for approximately 30
seconds. The door release button can be used to activate
an electric door strike.
To place an All Call between the inside stations, pick up
the handset on the monitor, press the All Call button
and make the announcement. Hang up when finished.
|Power Source:||24V DC. Use one PS-24E for every two monitors on the system.|
|Operating Tempature:||KC-DAR: 14° ~ 140° F|
KC-1GRD: 32° ~ 104° F
|Camera Unit:||CCD (Charged Coupled Device) with infrared LED illumination|
|Overall Viewing Area:||36" Vert. x 72" Horiz. at 20"|
|Video Monitor:||4" TFT LCD|
|Scanning Lines:||525 lines|
|Internal Calling:||All call with pretone then voice (no reply)|
|Communication:||Hands free at door station, Handset at monitor station|
|Wiring Distance:||KC-DAR to KC-1GRD: 165' w/22AWG; 330' w/18AWG|
KC-1GRD to farthest KC-1HRD: 330' w/18AWG (homerun power wires)
PS-24E to KC-1GRD: 16' w/18AWG
|Mounting:||Surface mount to 1-gang box or ring|
|Door Release Contact:||Normally Open - 24V DC, 1A Max.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||KC-DAR: 5-1/2" x 4-1/8" x 1-3/4"|
KC-1GRD: 7-3/4" x 7-1/4" x 3-1/2"