* NOTE: The ELK-9100 cannot be powered from GFCI Ground Fault Breakers. However, GFCI Breakers can be utilized on the output (load) side of the ELK-9100.
- Controlled Remotely from X-10 Power Line Carrier Commands.
- Optional Dry Contact Closure Activation.
- 30 Amp Long Life Double Pole Relay Contacts.
- Control One 220-240 Volts A.C. Device: Water Heater, Pool or Irrigation Pump, Heater, etc. OR
- Control Two 115-120 Volts A.C. Devices: Lights, Motors, etc.
- Selectable X-10 signal repeater functionality.
- Single or Dual Commands may be used. Dual commands reduce false activation.
- On-site programming of X-10 signal(s).
- Manual On/Off Push Button Control.
- LED Status indicators for X-10 signal, Circuit 1(Relay 1), and Circuit 2 (Relay 2).
- EEProm Memory remembers the last relay state in the event of a power fluctuation.
- Heavy Duty PVC enclosure prefitted with 1/2" conduit connector.
- Color coded 18" wire leads, #10 AWG, MTW, stranded nickel plated copper rated for 30 Amps A.C.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Operating Voltage: 220-240 Volts A.C., drawn locally from the electrical panel (line) source.*
- Nominal Current Draw: 26mA.
- Relay Contact Rating: 30 Amps at 120/240 Volts A.C.
- Wire Harness: 18" wire leads, #10 AWG, MTW, stranded nickel plated copper rated for 30 Amps A.C.
- Size: 4.36" W x 6.36" H x 2" D.
NOTE: The ELK-9100 is not compatible with the Leviton model 6325 Telephone Transponder due to some non-standard line signals that the Leviton transmits.