ELK Link Interface To NetworkX NX Controls
Item # ELK-ML8
This product has been discontinued.
The Link Interface (ELK-ML8) acts as a bridge between the data bus of a NetworkX NX Control and a Magic Module (ELK-MM443). It allows shared use of the inputs, outputs, and system status for Lighting, Energy Savings, HVAC, General Automation, and Security applications.
Back to Top
No products are currently available from this category.
The Link Interface (ELK-ML8) connects to the data bus of the NetworkX NX Control using only 2 wires. Data received from the control is mapped to 16 collection flags. Changes to these flags are broadcasted over the Magic Module data bus. In addition, 240 bits of data from the Control may be interrogated on demand by the Magic Module. In order to program the 16 collection flags or develop a Home Control or Automation application, a Magic Module Programmers Kit (ELK-MK485) is needed. There is also a ready to install kit "Home Control Lite" available which includes a programmed Magic Module, Link Interface, plus a Magic Voice (ELK-MV120) 32 channel recordable voice annunciator.
- Automation utilizing existing Security Sensors and System Status from a NetworkX NX control
- Simple 2 Wire Hookup to the Control
- 16 Preset Conditions Mapped and Broadcasted Upon any Change
- On Demand Interrogation of 240 Conditions
- Real Time Clock & Calendar Event Functions utilizing the NetworkX NX built-in clock
- Small Size Conveniently Mounts inside Control
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Magic Module is a trademark of ELK Products, Inc.
|Operating Voltage:||9.6 - 15 Vdc, Derived From Magic Module Power Source or the NetworkX Control|
|Current Draw:||30mA DC|
|Enclosure Dimensions:||4" x 2.75" (102mm x 70mm)
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.