Wirelessly connect, monitor, and control infrared devices over a network and the Internet. The iTach WiFi devices provide a new level of control flexibility, enabling device networking without wiring. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems.
The iTach WF2IR provides WiFi connectivity to infrared (IR) devices.
- Power Input:
- 5 to 16V DC@300mA (wall power adapter included)
- International 220V available
- USB power cable allows iTach to draw power from USB port
- Integrated web server for easy configuration
- Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- iHelp Setup Utility: Downloadable iHelp software simplifies network discovery and setup
- IR Learning Utility: Downloadable iLearn (version 2.0) software allows for the capture and storage of IR commands for control uses
- Network Connection:
- Industry standard 802.11b wireless interface, 2.5″ antenna
- Supports wireless LAN Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure modes
- Compatible to 802.11b/g
- IP Models: IP2IR, IP2IR-P
- LED Indicators: Power and IR ports (3)
- IR and Sensor Interface:
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo jack
- 3 Independent selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs
- 3 IR emitters included
- 1 IR blaster included (supported on 3rd IR port)
- Device Packaging:
- Aluminum extrusion case, rubber end caps and plastic face plates
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.25"x2.25"x1.25"
- Weight: 3.25 oz. (6 oz. with power supply)
- FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE
- RoHs compliant
- Shipping Dimensions:
- (LxWxH) 6"x3"x2"
- Weight: 1 lb.
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.