The HAI Indoor/Outdoor IP Camera is a 1.3 mega-pixel indoor/ outdoor rated mini dome IP camera that capable of serving real-time streaming video to various devices. Use with HAI's WL3 software or HAI Music Gateway to record video.Features
- 1/3" Sony progressive CMOS
- Simultaneous H.264 / MJPEG video stream (dual stream)
- Resolution: H.264 HD; MJPEG HD
- Frame Rate: H.264 30fps@720p; MJPEG 30fps@720p
- Image Setting: rotation: flip, mirror, and rotate 180º, brightness, sharpness, contrast, white balance, exposure control
- Interface 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Weatherproof dongle cable for outdoor use
- Weatherproof (IP66 international standard)
- Operating temperature: -4ºF—122ºF (-20ºC—50ºC)
View camera video at home or over the Internet on a PC, OmniTouch 5.7e, OmniTouch 10p, or handheld mobile device, such as PDA, Smartphone, or other device running Windows® Mobile operating system, using HAI Snap-Link Mobile (1120M) or HAI WL3 (1112). Additionally, video can be viewed on an iPhoneTM without any additional software.
Because this camera includes a built-in web server and network interface, additional hardware, software, or programming may not be required in order to view live video. After configuring its network settings, the camera can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection.
In addition to MJPEG real time streaming, this device employs an H.264 main profile codec for a high resolution digital broadcast. With the Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) feature, there is no need for power outlets, which significantly reduces the cost of cabling and installation. Additionally, its light weight and compact size offer a quick and simple installation on the ceilings or walls inside or outside of houses and buildings.
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.