Homepro Z-Wave Lamp Module and Motion Detector Kit
Item # ZWAVE-PLUGIN-MOTION-KIT
This product has been discontinued.
Convenient Z-Wave Starter Kit the includes one Motion Detector and one plug-in Lamp Module
This kit would allow you to setup security lighting or occupancy lighting according to motion.
Back to Top
No products are currently available from this category.
Motion Detector Features|
The ZIR000 has three modes:
- Alarm mode
- Alarm mode allows the ZIR000 to be used in a Z-Wave enabled alarm system.
- Lighting Mode
- Lighting Mode allows the ZIR000 to turn on lights
when motion is sensed.
The amount of time the
lights remain on are user configured.
- Binary Sensor Mode
- Binary Sensor Mode allows ZIR000 to talk to
other devices in the network that accept a binary
Motion Detector Specifications
- Power Supply 6VDC (4 x 1.5V AAA alkaline battery)
- Battery life is Approximately 12 months
- Standby Current 58 microamps
- Alarm Current 28.7mA
- Coverage Range 110 Degrees and up to 39 feet (12 meters) in wide angle
Plug-in Lamp Module Features:
- Provides wireless dimming of lights, and ON/OFF control
of lights connected to the Plug-In Lamp Module.
- Plugs directly into wall outlet and provides a switched 120 VAC
source. Programming button on module is also a manual on
and off switch.
- Each Plug-In Lamp Module functions as automatic repeater to
other HomePro Modules to ensure full home coverage.
Safety and Security
Comfort and Convenience
- ALL ON/ALL OFF - With the Wireless Controller you can turn
all connected lights on or off with the touch of one button in case
you come home late or hear noises in the night.
- Burglar Deterrent - The Wireless Controller can be programmed to randomly turn Lamp Modules on or off
at selected times throughout the house. Lights connected to Lamp Modules simulate the appearance that
someone is home.
- Child Protection programmed in the Wireless Controller can lock the Lamp Module "OFF" providing extra
Plug-in Lamp Module Specifications:
- Plug-In Lamp Module allows your Wireless Controller to adjust various lights regardless of whether you're
in the kitchen, lying on the couch or on your way out the door.
- Grouping activates several, or all Plug-In Lamp Modules (and their connected lights), by the push of one
button on the Wireless Controller. No more wandering from lamp to lamp when you come home, or you're
on your way to bed.
- Dimming the lights with HomePro saves on electric bills.
- Scenes - Plug-In Lamp Modules allow connected lighting to respond to Scene settings. The Wireless
Controller can be programmed to preset different light levels, then with the push of a button select "dinner
scene", "watch TV scene", "evening scene", or whatever lighting level combination you choose.
- TheTimer on the Wireless Controller lets you set plug-in Lamp Module (and connected lights) to turn on at
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Maximum Load: 300W, for incandescent lamps only
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and /or the
closest HomePro Module
- Dimensions: Approximately. 4.7" x 2.3" x 1.54" (mounted in wall receptacle)
- Weight: Approximately. 5 oz.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-105O F (0-40O C). Indoor use only
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.