HomeSeer PRO-100 Series-II Home Automation Controller
Item # PRO100-2
This product has been discontinued.
Control lighting, appliances, security, HVAC and home theater from your computer through a single web interface or choose one of many options including touchscreens, wireless remotes, in-wall push-button controllers, or even your telephone or cell phone, thanks to HomeSeer's voice-recognition technology. Install as few or as many as you like to meet your needs. With HomeSeer, your choice is never limited!
The PRO-100 controller is the only unit of its kind to combine the reliability and ease of installation of a hardware-based controller with the power and flexibility of a software-based controller! No other hardware controller offers voice recognition, complete telephone integration, text to speech processing, email functionality and full SSL protected remote access!
The PRO-100 was designed to be the most reliable home controller available. The hardware is free from any moving parts. A small-footprint, embedded, write-protected operating system provides an ultra-reliable software platform.Web Based Management
The system is managed using any web browser. This allows for easy configuration on or off site. Remote access to the unit offers the ability to remotely manage the unit without making a trip to the site. Easily add/change schedules, or troubleshoot issues.Mechanical Design
The PRO-100 has a very small footprint (11"wide x 7" deep x 2" high) and can be installed or mounted in a variety of locations. Since the unit is fan-less, it can be mounted inside a structured wiring cabinet or any other type of cabinet.Customizable Software
- Built-in web server for remote access anywhere.
- Easy-to-use web interface allows easy access and control with any web browser.
- Supports the widest variety of user interfaces, including in-wall button controllers, touchscreens, wireless remotes, PDAs, PocketPCs, cellphones and voice (microphones).
- Compatible with a wide variety of technologies and companies including Lutron ®, Leviton ®, Z-Wave ®, UPB ®, Insteon ® and many others.
- Designed for voice control by microphone and telephone.
- Creates alerts, announcements and reminders by email, telephone and text message.
- Supports complete telephone messaging with caller ID announcements (w/optional telephone interface).
- Includes calendar-based functions for easy scheduling.
- Automation events may be created ‘on-the-fly' using voice commands.
- HSProtect™ guards the embedded operating system from virus, spyware and malware attacks.
- HSSentry™ continuously monitors the unit to ensure extremely reliable operation.
- Ultra low power consumption conserves energy and lowers utility bills.
- Includes true ‘trigger-based' automation with advanced conditional options.
- Built-in power failure recovery feature runs events missed during outages when power is restored.
- Includes multiple serial and USB ports for integration with the most commonly used technology interfaces.
- Control Software: HomeSeer HSPRO
- Dimensions: 11" W x 2" H x 7" D
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz Celeron® M
- Fans: None
- Flash: 2 Gb (DOM)
- DDR Memory: 1 Gb
- OS: Embedded (Windows XP optional)
- Serial Ports: (4) 9-pin RS232
- USB Ports: (2) USB 2.0
- Audio: Mic in / Line out
- Network: 10/100 Ethernet
- Monitor: SVGA
- PS2 Ports: Keyboard & Mouse
- Power Consumption: 15 watts (nominal)
- Power Supply: 120 - 240v, 50 / 60 hz
- Certifications: UL, CE, FCC, RoHS
- Compatible Technologies: X10, Z-Wave, UPB, Radio RA, Compose, infrared (IR), voice recognition, text to speech, RFID, Zigbee, INSTEON
- Compatible Security Systems: Elk, Napco, HAI, On-Q, GE/Caddx
- Compatible HVAC Systems: RCS, Aprilaire, Enerzone, HAI
- Compatible Infrared (IR) Systems: Applied Digital, Global Cache, Home Electronics, IRTrans, JDS Inc., Nirvis Inc., UIRT
- Compatible RFID Systems: iAutomate.com/li>
- Compatible Audio/Video Software: Windows Media Center 2005, Windows Media Player 9/10, Winamp
- Warranty: 1 year, limited
More InfoSoftware Features:
The PRO-100 offers many features not found in other stand-alone automation controllers.
- Remote access
- Voice Recognition
- Powerful event mechanism
- Conditions (many)
- Status change of any device
- Absolute time
- Sunrise/sunset (with offset)
- By email received
- Security panel events
- By matched infrared
- Recurring at regular second/minute intervals
- I/O events from controllers
- Events from plug-ins
- Event Actions
- Send Lighting Control Signals (Operate Devices)
- Play sounds or Speak using text-to-speech
- Send email
- Run a script
- Trigger another event
- Dial a network connection
- Media Player functions
- Plug-In functions
- Web Camera functions
- Phone functions
The entire system can be monitored and controlled from the web. Users can check on their homes when they are away at work or on vacation. This is an excellent solution for vacation homes.
The best text-to-speech engines allow for whole house announcements that can be easily understood because they use real human voices. This can be used for announcing incoming phone calls, motion at the front door, news, weather, etc. Announcements can also be sent to other computers in the home.
Any computer in the home can be used to control the system using voice, or with HomeSeer Phone voice recognition control is as far away as the nearest telephone.
Trigger event actions based on any of the following:
In response to event triggers, these actions (and more) may be performed:
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.