HomeSeer Z-Tool Z-Wave Installation Software
Item # Z-TOOL
Use Z-Tool with your laptop and any popular Z-Wave USB interface to quickly and easily set up your Z-Wave home network. Then, attach the Z-Wave interface to any Z-Wave enabled software or hardware control system for total Z-Wave control of your home!Features:
- Runs on any Window® laptop (Win 2K, XP or Vista)
- Works with popular Z-Wave interfaces, including those from Cooper, Intermatic and Wayne-Dalton
- Includes on/off and light level controls to test any Z-Wave device added to the network
- Includes functions to obtain and edit Z-Wave device names for newer devices*
- Includes feature to transfer primary control to/from the new Cooper Aspire RF handheld and tabletop controllers
- Includes feature to backup and restore Z-Wave network configuration**
- Displays Z-Wave home ID, controller mode and device (node) count
- Includes error log
- Is designed to work with USB, serial and ethernet based Z-Wave controllers
*Device must support new Z-Wave 'naming' class.
**Interface must be professional-grade to support this feature.
- Windows® compatible laptop running Win 2K, XP or Vista
- Z-Wave USB interface (Cooper, Intermatic and Wayne-Dalton supported)
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.