Leviton's 1x8 CATV Premium module is designed to distribute incoming RF signals (Cable TV, HDTV, Antenna or other modulated sources) to 8 locations throughout a home or office on coaxial cable.
The module incorporates state-of-the-art bi-directional signaling to support advanced interactive communications via a cable modem or cable box as well as standard CATV, antenna and modulated input from such sources as VCRs, DVDs and security camera/CCTVs. The Premium Line optimizes the performance of digital cable signals to handle advanced technologies offered by cable operators, including delivery of HDTV.
- Digital CATV and HDTV compatible
- High quality, professional-grade
- Distribute CATV, HDTV, antenna, VCR/DVD, Camera/CCTV signals on coaxial cable throughout a home or office
- Provide a bi-directional signal path to support cable modem or cable box communications
- Easily install into Leviton's Structured Media™ enclosures in a vertical or horizontal direction
- Modules tilt for greater ease of installation.
- Robust machine-threaded, gold-plated brass ports meet SCTE requirements
- F-ports provide up to 15 psi weather sealing
- The 360-degree seizing insert retains center conductor up to a pullout tension of 200 grams on .032" diameter coax center conductors.
- Power adapter provides unique small-sized form factor
- Termination caps included (except 1x1 module)
- 1x16 module has a passive cable modem bypass port for VOIP functionality over cable during power outages
- Forward path incorporates a high-quality unity gain amplifier design
- Unamplified return path
- Durable aluminum die-cast housing with white powder coating
- Dimensions: 3.50" H x 6.50" W x 3.58" D
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Connector Type: F-Type Gold Plated
- Power input: 12VDC 1A, adapter supplied
- Frequency: 52-1000 MHz Forward path / 0-45MHz Reverse Path
Manuals for Leviton
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.