Product DescriptionThe TZ45 is a popular Z-Wave wireless digital thermostat designed to control the majority of HVAC systems.
- One-piece design
- Compatible with Z-Wave networks
- Standard or heat pump systems
- 4x7 day programmable schedules
- 128x64 backlit graphical display
- Six buttons with on-screen labels
- Remote control of all thermostat functions via Z-Wave
- Fan cycle option
- Optional remote temperature sensors
- Wall mount or mount on single-gang jucntion box
- Local temperature display
- Requires both R and C wires from HVAC system (24VAC power)
OverviewTake advantage of the Z-Wave network you've installed in your home by controlling your HVAC system with the TZ45 Z-Wave Communicating Thermostat. This is a wireless digital thermostat designed to control most HVAC systems, including standard systems and heat pumps. With its large, backlit graphical display and six control buttons, this thermostat is simple to program and add to your Z-Wave network. The LCD display can show multiple screens, making it simple to navigate and operate the numerous functions of the thermostat.
On-screen filter and maintenance reminders can be easily programmed to suit your system's requirements. You can control standard gas/electric or heat pump systems. Up to three stages of heat and two stages of cool can be enabled. Remote temperature sensors (sold separately) can also be incorporated to replace the internal sensor or for temp averaging.
- Central HVAC systems or separate heating/cooling systems with separate RH/RC transformers (split)
- Standard gas/electric HVAC Systems: 2-stage heating, 2-stage cooling
- Heat Pump HVAC Systems: 3-stage heating, 2-stage cooling
- Fan system: Selectable for gas or electric heat systems.
- Heat Pump changeover valve (reversing valve): Selectable for changeover with heat or changeover with cool (O or B output)
- Emergency Heat: In Heat pump mode, Emergency Heat mode is selectable from the thermostat
- Compressor short cycle protection delay of 6 minutes (adjustable)
- Automatic heating and cooling changeover
- Manufacturer: Residential Control Systems
- Power Requirement: 24VAC, Requires both 24VAC (R) and Common (C) from HVAC system
- Display: Graphical LCD, 2.75" x 1.5", 64 x 128 pixels
- Backlight: Blue/White, Controllable, On/Off/Timeout
- Contrast: Adjustable on Screen
- LEDs: 3 Green, 1 Red
- Buttons: 6
- Remote Temp Sensor: 2 Wire, 10KΩ NTC Thermistor Type
- Communication: Z-Wave RF
- Wiring Terminals: C, R, W1, W2, Y1, Y2, G
- Dimensions: 5.7" x 4" x 3/4"
- Approvals: FCC, IC
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.