SimplyBrilliant™ UPB Dimming Transceiver Switches provide ultra-reliable 3 or more way control of new and existing lighting fixtures, lamps, and other electrical devices connected to Universal Powerline Bus (UPB) plug-in modules, or fixture modules anywhere in the home.
Each unit has one switch that controls a single load of up to 900W. All rockers and buttons are transmitters and receivers able to communicate with UPB plug-in modules and/or other UPB devices to control virtually anything.Features:
- ON/OFF control, 200 dimming steps and Resume Dim
- Contoured heat sink delivers cooler operation
- Interchangeable rocker assemblies – change color in the field (order ZS11 Universal faceplate in desired color)
- Dedicated Remote Switch provides inexpensive 3 or more-way control
- Color: White (Gloss Finish) color-matched to Leviton® Decora® wallplates.
OverviewAdvantages of UPB:
- No new Wires - Communicates over existing power lines
- UPB technology delivers
- Exceptional reliability and noise immunity
- Lowest installed cost compared to hardwired and RF solutions
- No interference between adjacent homes
- Easily reconfigurable - change control strategy without rewiring
- Power: 120VAC +/- 10%, 60Hz
- Input Current: 1.5mA
- Connections: 6"stranded pigtails, #16 AWG for power, #20 AWG for travelers
- Black AC Line for LED
- White AC Neutral
- Brn / Wht Traveler 1
- Red / Wht Traveler 2
- Operating Temperature: 30-120°F (0-50°C)
- Physical Dimensions: 4.2"H x 1.7"W x 1.3"D (107 x 43 x 34mm) depth inside J-box = 1.04"
- Mounting: standard J-box
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.