The Simply Automated Simply Brilliant Single/Dual Dedicated Remote (3+way) Controller turns on/off or dims Simply Automated UPB switches, receptacles and fixture modules via traveler wire connection; providing ultra-reliable 3 or more way control of new and existing lighting fixtures, lamps and other electrical appliances. Universal Powerline Bus (UPB) devices transmit and receive lighting scene links over the power line enabling multi-point control with no new wires.Features:
- Dual (2) blue/green LED indication
- LEDs match single/dual master dimmer switch LEDs
- Interchangeable rocker assemblies
- Increased flexibility, supports single or dual rockers
- Change color and functionality in the home
- True rocker action
- Both ON/OFF and dimming control of connected devices
- Provides inexpensive 3-, 4- or more-way control
- Standard Rocker Colors: White, Almond, Light Almond, Ivory, Black, Brown
OverviewThe Single/Dual Dedicated Remote Controller Base, model USR-40A, provides "traveler wire" connection for remote 3+way or multiway ON/OFF or dimming actuation of SimplyBrilliant UPB Dimming- Controller Controllers, as well as fixture and receptacle modules. The USR controller base has dual (2) blue/green LED indication and supports a single or dual-tall rocker faceplate; faceplate models ZS11 and ZS12 respectively, available in white, almond, light almond, ivory, black and brown. A Dedicated Remote Controller base with no faceplate attached is available as model USR-40A.
- Power: 120VAC +/- 10%, 60Hz
- Input Current: 1.5mA
- Connections: 6" stranded pigtails, #16 AWG for power, #20 AWG for travelers
- Black: AC Line for LED
- White: AC Neutral
- Brn / Wht: Traveler 1
- Red / Wht: Traveler 2
- Operating Temperature: 30-120°F (0-50°C)
- Dimensions: 4.2"H x 1.7"W x 1.3"D (107 x 43 x 34mm). Depth inside J-box = 1.04"
- Weight: 1.4 oz (40g)
- Mounting: standard J-box
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.