X-10 Pro ActiveHome Software & USB Interface
Item # CM15A
This product has been discontinued.
Have the power to control your whole home from your computer! With ActiveHome Pro and your X10 Pro Modules you can create schedules for your lights and appliances, set up groups of commands for your daily life, and keep lights and appliances off when they're not in use. Use ActiveHome Pro to make your home more comfortable, more efficient and more secure.
The X10 Pro ActiveHome software, in conjunction with the Interface, lets you control lights and appliances around your home when used with X10 Modules.FREE digital software provided!
- SW31A ActiveHome Professional (instructions for download are included with your order)
- CM15A interface
- USB cable
- Owners manual
OverviewUSB interface features:
- On board memory for running macros/timed events without computer control
- Battery backup (batteries not included) retains clock when power is out
- Supports all 256 house/unit codes
- Built-in RF multi-housecode transceiver
- A Windows Based Personal Computer
- A USB Port
- An Internet Connection to Download Software and Updates
Manuals for X-10 Pro
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.