FortrezZ Wireless Z-Wave Automatic Water Shut-Off Valve with Wired Water Probe - 1"
Item # WV-01-1
This product has been discontinued.
Product DescriptionWV-01 is a new professional grade, electrically operated wireless water valve. Used in a wireless Z-Wave home automation network in conjunction with any Z-Wave water alarm sensor (such as WWA-01), the WV-01 can reduce or eliminate damages caused by leaky plumbing or appliances. Every year nearly over 1 million families have their homes ruined and their lives overturned by water damage and the subsequent repairs. These incidents are always unexpected and the cost of repairs can run into the tens of thousands of dollars. This patented wireless water detection and automatic water shutoff system can easily be installed on any home's water supply line by a professional, certified plumber.
- Uses a motorized ball valve that automatically turns off the main water supply when a leak or overflow is detected.
- Contains a brass valve with commercial grade seats and seals
- Comes in standard pipe sizes (1/2" , 3/4", 1" , and 1 1/4")
- Can be used as an irrigation device
- Multiple WV-01 Valves can be used and programmed in a Z-wave network
- Certified with the latest Z-wave ZDK 4.51
- Meets the standards of state and municipal authorities
- Will qualify for insurance premium discounts for flood protection insurance (ask your insurance company for specific details)
WV-01 has three indicator lights:
- RED - The valve is closed
- YELLOW - Mode: Z-Wave network status
- GREEN - The valve is open
You can also use the WV-01 as a water level/irrigation device. Just create a timed schedule with your controller in your Z-Wave network.
This device can also be used for local water monitoring using the included 6 foot probe, even if the unit is not being used in a Z-Wave network (for example: sump pump overflow monitoring).Demo Video:
SpecificationsBrass valve with commercial grade seats and seals:
- Ball valve: full port brass forged body
- Seats: RTFE
- Seals: Viton
- Maximum working pressure: 125 PSIG
- Ambient temperature: 35° to 105° F
- For cold water applications
- Flow (GPM @ 1 PSI pressure drop): 52
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, NEMA 4X (weather resistant)
- Voltage: 110V AC converted to 12V DC (class 2 power converter with 20' cord), 1.3A full load. Option to install an additional 12V DC battery (car or riding mower) as a power back-up.
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.