The GE Dimmer Switch enables wireless control of on/off and dim functions of hard-wired incandescent lighting. The dimmer switch replaces your current light switch, uses your existing wiring, and provides Z-Wave wireless and in-wall control of overhead lighting. The contemporary dimmer switch includes an LED indicator light to easily locate the switch in a dark room.Features:
- For use with hard-wired incandescent lighting
- Wirelessly control on/off and dim functions of overhead lighting
- Provides Z-Wave wireless and manual control
- LED indicator light allows easy location of switch in dark room
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections
- Easily connects using existing wires
- Not for use with fluorescent lights or motors
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Minimum Load: 40W
- Maximum Load: 500W (De-ratings may apply- see manual)
- Incandescent lamps only!
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- For indoor use only
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Does NOT require a neutral at the switch box (2-wire friendly)
Manuals for GE Jasco
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.