Vera Lite Z-Wave based Home Automation, Monitoring, and Internet Control System
Item # VERA-LITE
This product has been discontinued.
Product DescriptionOrder this item and your entire order will ship UPS ground FREE!
The new Vera Lite, aka Vera Light, continues the tradition! Leverage the power of the internet and the flexibility of Z-wave wireless lighting technology to Keep connected and in control of your home or business, no matter your distance! Vera Lite has all the functionality of it's big brother, Vera-3, but including a built-in battery (for easier Z-wave Device inclusion) and excluding Wifi connectivity. We first heard about this item at CEDIA .. we will post additional information about this product as we learn it, so stay tuned!
Learn more about how VeraLite can be used for security, remote monitoring, energy savings, home theater control, and more!
- Veralight Set-up Wizard makes initial setup a breeze
- Secure Remote Access from anywhere in the world
- Compatible with ALL US-specification Z-wave devices (guaranteed)
- Helps save energy with real-time usage recording
- Uses less than 5 watts of power
- Simple Home Automation and Monitoring
- Compatible with wireless and wired IP Cameras
- Audio/video control
- Can be used as a universal remote
- Works on an open platform for developers
- Free tech support and 1 year warranty
OverviewPlease note, this item may not be returned without authorization from the manufacturer's technical support team. To contact technical support, follow this link: http://www.micasaverde.com/support/
VeraLite is created for user that already have a WiFi router and want to add home control at the most affordable price. VeraLite runs the same home control engine with all the capabilities of Vera3, and it is perfect for users with small to medium sized networks. VeraLite's sleek new design and built-in battery pack makes set-up convenient. Just like Vera3, VeraLite comes with our newest user interface, UI5.
- Ability to pinning devices to the dashboard for easy access to frequently used devices
- Built in energy profile
- Redesigned apps market place with new apps
- Easier than ever to set up scenes and events
Demo Video explaining Vera's Features:
- CPU: 500 MHz MIPS SoC
- Flash NAND: 32 MB
- Memory: DDR2 64 MB
- USB Ports: 1
- WAN Ports: 1
- LAN Ports: 0
- Z-Wave: Built-in with internal antennae
- WiFi: N/A. (Use Vera2 or 3 if you need WiFi)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 116mm x 95mm x 44mm
- Power Supply: Input AC 100 ~ 240v, 50-60Hz. Output DC 12V/2A
- Backup Power: 4 AA batteries (included)
- FCC, CE
- Safety UL/cUL
Unavailable/discontinued items are listed below for your reference.