Control Multiple Plug-In Devices with Z-Wave
Plug your electronics into the Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Smart Energy Power Strip, and you can remotely control them from anywhere in your home. Four of the power strip's six outlets respond to on/off commands from a Z-Wave controller, while two outlets remain constantly powered. Because the four Z-Wave outlets are separated into two groups, a Z-Wave command controls two outlets simultaneously.
- 6 power outlets; 4 are wirelessly controllable
- Save money with energy monitoring and by automatically turning electronics off
- Energy consumption readings are 99% accurate
- Electronics are protected against power surges and over-currents
- Acts as a Z-Wave network repeater
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames for simple installation, integration and use
- Latest Z-Wave protocol and commands
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Repeats Z-Wave messages
- Optimized antenna range: 100+ feet tested
In addition to Z-Wave technology, the Z-Wave Smart Energy Power Strip also features an integrated energy meter to help you manage your energy consumption and reduce costs. It can report immediate wattage consumption or kWh energy usage over a period of time. Energy consumption will be displayed in the user interface of the gateway/controller (if supported).
The power strip receives commands from a Z-Wave controller up to 100 feet away, and repeats Z-Wave signals sent to other devices within your network. The strip supports the latest Z-Wave protocol and commands, as well as Z-Wave Explorer Frames.
- Power Source: 90-260VAC, 50/60Hz
- Optimized Antenna Range: 100+ feet tested (30 meters)