Capture video in total darkness
Designed for high-traffic areas, the Channel Vision Bullet Camera with Smart IR (650TV, 4-9mm Varifocal) automatically adjusts infrared light to capture clear images as subjects move closer and further away. This prevents images from being washed out or too dark. It's the perfect camera for retail and other commercial applications.
- IR light auto-adjusts for clearer images
- Night vision up to 45 feet
- On-screen display for easy setup
- Rugged IP66, tamper-proof housing
Available Colors: Black (Oil Rubbed Bronze), White
This camera features a 4-9mm varifocal lens, providing an adjustable view for capturing the best possible image. The Bullet Camera with Smart IR also has 36 built-in IR LEDs to capture images up to 45 feet away in total darkness. With its color 1/3 high resolution CCD sensor, the camera provides superior image quality at 650 TV lines. Additionally, the wide dynamic range feature captures clear video even under unusual, backlit conditions.
Advanced Menu-Driven Options
All settings are configurable via the on-screen display (OSD) and joystick on the back of the camera. Here, you can adjust the lens, brightness, AGC, white balance, backlighting, and image settings (sharpness, hue, etc.). Optional functions include motion-activated recording and day/night modes. You can also choose from six on-screen languages (English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, and Portuguese).
Tamper-proof, weatherproof housing (IP66) and night vision make the Bullet Camera with Smart IR ideal for 24-hour outdoor surveillance. The camera's dome design provides protection against rain, dust and moisture. Its locking screw also prevents unauthorized tampering. The camera installs on any flat surface with the included mounting screws.
- Finish Options: Black (Oil Rubbed Bronze), White
- Image Sensor: Sony 1/3" Hi-Res Effio-E
- Picture Elements: NTSC: 811 (H) x 508 (V)
- Resolution: 650 lines
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB
- Min. Illumination: 0 Lux (IR on)
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Auto Gain Control: Built in
- Auto Electronic Shutter: 1/50 (1/60) to 1/100,000 seconds
- Camera Lens: 4-9mm
- Sync. System: Internal, Negative sync.
- Power Requirements: 12VDC 196mA (IR off) 250mA (IR on)
- Infrared Illumination: 36 IR LEDs
- LED Wavelength: 850nm
- Illumination Distance: 45 feet (13 meters)
- Video Output: 1 Vp-p at 75 Ohms
- Weather Rating: IP66
- Operating Temperature: 14 to 122° F (-10 to 50° C)
- Power Supply Connector Size: 2.1mm (Recommended 5015PS)
Tools and Accessories Required (not included)
- 12VDC Power Supply (400mA or higher)
- Wire Stripper
- Small Flathead Screwdriver
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Dome Camera
- (3) Mounting Screws
NOTE: Power supply not included.