Use your telephone to answer your front door
The Channel Vision Economy Telephone Entry Controller provides voice communication between the front door and any phone in your house. When a visitor presses the doorbell button on the door speaker (sold separately), the landline phones in your house will respond with a distinctive ring. You can then speak to your visitor by answering any of the ringing phones.
- Communicate from the front door to any phone in the house
- Distinctive ring on the house phone
- Optional door strike relay
NOTE: Requires either a DP-Series door speaker or an IU-Series door speaker (sold separately) to provide communication.
- REN: > 5
- Power Supply: 12VAC 500mA
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 5 x 2.4 inches