See and hear your front door visitors with this intercom
Designed for use with the Telephone Entry System, the Channel Vision IU-Style Intercom Door Speaker with Camera allows you to see and talk with your front door visitors without getting up to answer the door. This flush-mount door speaker installs near your front door, and when a visitor presses the button, your home phone(s) will ring and the included mini color camera will activate.
- 1/4" thick solid brass plate
- Discreet speaker, mic and camera
- Weather-resistant construction
- Mounting box included
Available Colors: Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Black, Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Chrome, Satin Nickel or White.
This 1/4" solid brass door plate features an integrated mini camera that interface with a monitor or home surveillance system to provide audio/video communication with your front door. The speaker connects to the Channel Vision Telephone Entry Controller, while the camera connects via BNC video connector to a video display. A 12V adapter is included for powering the camera.
NOTE: Requires a Channel Vision Telephone Entry Controller (1 Door or 2 Door, sold separately).
- Dimensions: 4.5(L) x 2.75(W) x 0.25(D) inches
- Size: 40 mm
- Depth: 0.73 inches
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Peak: 0.2W
- Frequency Range: 500 Hz- 3.5 kHz
- Waterproof: Yes
- Camera Lens: 5.5mm
- Resolution: 550 lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 48 dB
- Min Illumination: 0.2 LUX at F2.0
- Power Consumption: 12VDC, 65mA
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60s - 1/100,000s
- Iris Control: Automatic
- White Balance: Automatic
- Video Output: 1 Vp-p at 75 ohms
- Dimensions: 1.18 x 1.18 x 0.55 inches (30 x 30 x 18mm), camera only
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
- IU Series Front Door Intercom
- Single-Gang Junction Box
- 12V Power Adaptor