Unlock a door (or open a gate) with your Channel Vision Telephone Entry System
By linking an electronic door strike (or gate opener) with your Channel Vision Telephone Entry System, you can unlock a door (or open a gate) by pressing a button on your home phone. This is accomplished with the Channel Vision Telephone Entry Door Strike Relay. Whenever the relay is activated by the controller, it provides a contact closure to operate the door strike/gate opener.
- Operates N.O or N.C. door/gate strikes
- Used with the Telephone Entry Controller
- Housed in single-gang box with stainless steel cover
The 12 or 24 volt relay uses a screw terminal wire connection to connect to the Telephone Entry Controller (C0920). It comes in a single-gang box with a stainless cover for simple installation and access.
NOTE: Door strike not included.
- Power Supply: 12VAC, 500mA
- Push Button: Non-Lit only
- Speaker: 8 ohms
- Wiring: 2-conductor twisted pair between main board and companion board