The ELK-960 Delay Timer is designed to be an economical and flexible solution for any general-purpose timer application. The unit can be configured for use on 12 to 24V systems, with positive or negative trigger logic. Positive triggers can be as low as 4.5V. Setup is quick and easy with thumbwheel adjustment between 1 and 60 seconds or 1 and 60 minutes.
A quick jumper setting converts the time from seconds to minutes. The Timer can be configured to activate once for each trigger, or free-run as soon as power is applied. Relay can be configured to be normally on or normally off
- 12 to 24 Volt DC Operation
- Adjustable Time Delay
- SPDT (Form "C") Relay
- Low Current Input Trigger (<1mA)
- Selectable Positive or Negative trigger
- Selectable Initial Relay State: ON / OFF
- LED Indication of Relay State
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Operating Voltage: 12 to 24 Volts DC.
- Current Draw: 40 mA DC with relay on
- Time Settings: 1 to 60 Seconds or 1 to 60 Minutes
- Relay Contacts: Form "C", 7A @ 30VDC, 10A @ 125 VAC
- Size: 3" x 2.2" x 1" (Fits Standard. Snap Tack)
- Trigger Voltage: 4.5 - 24VDC