- Security, Surveillance & Property Protection
- Security & Surveillance
- Security Systems
- ELK Home Automation and Security System (EZ8) M1KP2 Keypad
The ELK-M1EZ8, the newest member of the ELK M1 Control Family, offers an economical solution for installations not requiring the voice and telephone remote control capability of the M1 Gold.
Unlike controls that only offer basic security capability, M1EZ8 is a powerful, rock solid security control with the most imaginative automation functionality available. Built on the same software architecture as the M1 Gold, the possibilities for expansion, networking, and option for programming and control over the internet make the M1EZ8 an exceptional value.
Installers will value the flash memory firmware, fast PC programming, ease of installation, plus optional RS-232 serial port and Ethernet connectivity. End users will welcome the quality and futuristic capabilities of the versatile keypad.
M1EZ8 offers the flexibility to integrate industry standard systems and components for easy upgrades and system expansion. Interfaces well with lighting controls, HVAC communicating thermostats, touch screens, etc. Optional Ethernet port controls M1EZ8 and networked systems from a PC browser, anywhere. Does not require a dedicated, "24/7" server.
Features and Benefits of ELK-M1EZ8KBS
- Large zone capacity: 8 on-board zones expandable to 200
- Wireless capability: Up to 48 zones
- Two-way Listen-in capability via Central Station
- Flash Memory - Allows field updates to firmware electronically
- Time/Date stamped 512 event history log
- Menu driven, full text keypad programming - no manual required!
- 12 On-board Outputs: 1 siren driver/voltage, 1 form "C" relay and 10 low current (10mA) outputs
- Supports 4-wire (any zone) and 2-wire (zone 8) smoke detectors
- Includes fire alarm verification routine
- Can be partitioned into 8 separate areas and account numbers
- User Codes: 199 (4 or 6 digit) with assignable authority levels
- Arm levels: Away, Stay, Stay Instant, Nite, Nite Instant, Vacation
- Hardware "watchdog" and nonvolatile EEPROM memory
- Telephone Line Fault with alarm output