Imagine locking your door from your cell phone or receiving a text message letting you know your child just got home from school. Home Connect Technology has the power to make it happen.
There's a new, smarter way to connect to your home, it's called Home Connect Technology. This technology works by allowing your front door lock to wirelessly talk to other things in your house, such as the security system, lighting, thermostat, and entertainment system.
The SmartCode Deadbolt with Home Connect Technology featuring Z-Wave allows you to unlock your door and to then communicate with other devices in home. Using a web-enabled device, you can even remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive text or email messages.
- The motor-driven deadbolt latch allows for true remote locking and unlocking.
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side-locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin and tumbler locks.
Available Colors: Satin Nickel, Polished Brass, Venetian Bronze
Smart Code Electronic Locks
With your own personal code, you can enter your home with just a few simple pushes of a button and lock it with just one. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Just assign a temporary code and delete it when you see fit. Now you can totally eliminate the need for keys. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and operates on 4 AA batteries.
Home Connect Technology
Kwikset’s Home Connect Technology allows your front door lock to talk to other things in your house, such as the security system, lighting, thermostat and entertainment system – all through wireless Z-Wave.
A new, smarter way to connect to your home:
- Lock or unlock doors with a mobile device or secure Internet connection
- Check lock status remotely
- Receive notification and/or video of who enters your home
- Remotely add or delete access codes
Integrate with security systems:
- Lock doors when system is armed
- Disarm Security System when door is unlocked
- Communicate door lock status
Integrate with home control systems:
- Lock doors with handheld remote, touch screen or smart phone
- Customize lighting scenes upon unlocking the main entry door or garage entry door
- Ability to limit access for users to specific times and/or days of the week
- Ability to provide temporary access to friends and house sitters
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller, sold separately.
- Remote locking and unlocking - a motor driven deadbolt allows for true remote locking.
- Monitor and control your door locks from anywhere in the world through the internet or mobile phone.
- Arm and disarm the home's security system right at the lock or internet.
- Schedule when codes are allowed to access your home.
- Check the lock status through the internet or any mobile phone.
- Use a home automation touch panel or remote to control the door lock.
- Receive an email, phone call or text with who unlocked the door and when.
- Code Capacity - 30 Codes of 4 to 8 digits in length.
- Tapered Deadbolt - compensates for door misalignment conditions such as a warped door.
- Increased Security and Convenience.
- Includes SmartKey™ Re-key Technology with BumpGuard™ Protection
- Revolutionary Tapered Deadbolt Design— enables misaligned doors to lock without pulling & pushing your door shut
- Full 128-Bit Encryption Security
- Motorized Deadbolt— enables true remote locking & unlocking
- Replaces Existing Deadbolt with just a screwdriver
- 4 AA Batteries(no hard wiring)batteries last for approx. 1 year
- Z-Wave Wireless Protocol
- Function Single cylinder deadbolt
- Door Prep 2 1⁄8" diameter face hole & 1" diameter latch hole
- Backset Adjustable 2 3⁄8" or 2 3⁄4"
- Door Thickness 1 3⁄8" – 2" automatic adjustment
- Cylinder SmartKey
- Faceplates 1" x 2 1⁄4" round corner standard
- Strikes Round corner strike 2 3⁄4" x 2 1⁄8"
- Latch Round corner adjustable 2 3⁄8" x 2 3⁄4"
- Bolt 1" throw, steel deadbolt
- Door Handing: Reversible