Kwikset SmartCode 910 Traditional Zigbee Deadbolt with Home Connect allows you to easily re-key & add codes in seconds.
Upgrade to a more convenient entry deadbolt with the Kwikset SmartCode Zigbee Traditional Style Deadbolt. The deadbolt features a classy, traditional design with SmartKey Re-Key Technology for easy security.
- Customized automatic door locking after 30 seconds for peace of mind
- Back-lit keypad for increased visibility
- One-touch locking convenience
- Assign multiple codes for welcome guests: easily programmed, easily deleted
- Features SmartKey Re-Key Technology: the lock you can re-key in seconds
Available Colors: Satin Nickel, Polished Brass, Venetian Bronze
The Smart Approach to Home Security
Re-key your SmartKey locks as frequently as you wish while maintaining the highest level of security.
Top five reasons to re-key:
- Lost, stolen or unreturned keys
- Recently moved
- Increase your home’s security
- One-key convenience for all Kwikset locks
- Remodeling, upgrading or updating
What makes SmartKey better?
- Drill Resistance: The lock cylinder uses two steel balls inserted into the front of the key face to resist attack from drilling.
- ANSI Grading: SmartKey is available in an ANSI Grade 1 deadbolt – certified the highest level of residential security.
- BumpGuard: Patented side locking bar technology offers improved protection against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin tumbler locks.
- Superior Pick-Resistance: SmartKey locks have passed the most stringent lock-picking standard, UL 437, par. 11.6.
- Function: Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" automatic adjustment.
- Cylinder: SmartKey Re-Key Technology.
- Faceplate: 4.44(H) x 3.25(W) x 1.16(D) inches
- Strikes: 2-1/4 x 1 inches
- Bolt: Steel deadbolt
- Door Handing: Reversible.
- Power Supply: Requires 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included).