Linear Commercial Telephone Entry System, One Door supports connection to CCTV Color Camera.
The Linear Commercial Telephone Entry System is an access control keypad/intercom designed for primary entrances to apartment buildings, condominiums, and office buildings. The system allows control of a single gate or a door. Use this system to provide residents of any home with secure access and the ability to communicate with visitors. Guests can simply call their hosts through the built-in two-way speaker for convenient, permitted entry. The system is housed in a locked, rugged stainless steel faced enclosure for tamper-proof security.
- Telephone style keypad with lighting
- Stainless steel front panel
- TTY connector for the hearing impaired
- Accepts a total of 125 directory listings or stand-alone entry codes
- Simple network capability with up to four units
LCD Display Features
The System features a lighted 12-key telephone style keypad and four operation buttons all with bright, easy-to-see graphics. The backlit two-line directory LCD display scrolls a programmable welcome message and shows the directory Names and Directory Codes.
Multi-lingual display programming prompts and voice help is available with a choice of English, Spanish, French-Canadian, or Portuguese language selection for the system. The system can be programmed locally using the keypad, or remotely with a touch tone telephone.
How It Works
The system can be used in a lobby or outside. Surface, recessed, and pedestal mounting options are supported. An optional color CCTV camera (sold separately) can be connected to provide viewing of visitors, day or night. The heavy duty access relay can control electric door strikes, magnetic locks, door/gate operators, or barrier gates.
The system employs hands-free, full duplex telephone communications between visitors and residents for granting access. Up to four Entry System units can be connected to the same dedicated telephone line to form a simple network. Connecting multiple units allows transferring programming data (either the directory entries only or the entire memory’s contents) from the "master" unit to the other sub-units.
The system is powered by a 16 VAC plug-in transformer and supports an internal rechargeable 1.2 amp/hour backup battery (not included). The battery charging circuit supports an external backup battery with up to 7 amp/hour capacity.
- Many installation choices: surface, recessed, gooseneck
- TTY jack for connection to text communication devices for the hearing impaired
- Simple network capability with up to four units: allows transferring programming data from "master" unit to other sub-units
- Two-line-16-character LCD display
- Removable terminal blocks
- Form "C" access relay rated at 10 amps AC and 7 amps DC at 30 volts
- Load shed circuitry protects backup battery
- Telephone Entry: Over 30 programmable parameters, including directory code length, display messages, and languages
- Access Relay: 10-amp AC/7-amp DC at 30 Volts AC/DC ratings; normally open and normally closed contacts
- Front Panel: LCD technology, 2 lines by 16 characters, 0.3" height
- Keypad Lighting: Illuminated LED lighting for the front panel keypad
- Input: 16 VAC from supplied plug-in transformer
- Current Consumption: < 200 mA idle, < 500 MA operating
- Back-up Battery: Built-in charger with up to 7 A/H battery capacity
- Dialing: DTMF
- Temperature: -22 to 149°F (-30 to 65°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Memory: 125 directory or personal entry codes; all data is stored in non-volatile memory
- ConnectionsWire connections via removable terminal blocks
- Enclosure16-gauge powder coated steel cabinet; 22-gauge brushed stainless steel front panel
- AE-100 Telephone Entry System: Integral keypad, display, speakers, and microphone; surface or flush mounting, indoors or outdoors
- Case: 9.75(W) x 11.75(H) x 3.5(D) inches (248 x 298 x 89 mm)
- Optional Trim Ring Mounting Hole Size: 10(W) x 12(H) inches (254 x 305 mm)