Ten outlets work together, turning off all auto-switching outlets when all connected batteries and battery chargers are completely charged, saving you money on your electric bills and extending the life of your batteries.
Like all our Smart Strips, the Charging Station saves energy and saves money. Use the Charging Stations to stop wasted power from your AA, AAA, C, D & 9 volt battery rechargers, cell phones and smart phones, iPods, MP3 players and much more.
- 10 total outlets - 3 are always ON
- Automatically turns off charging units when devices are fully charged
- Increases the life of devices by not over charging them
- Great for laptops, cellular phones, smart phones, iPods® & more
- Eliminates idle power to help save money on electricity bills & save the environment
Using the Charging Station is very simple:
- Plug your chargers into the green outlets of the Charging Station.
- Connect all of your devices to their chargers and press and hold the "Start" button to activate the Charging Station.
- At this point the green LED should be on and stay on until all of your devices are finished charging.
- If the green LED does not turn on, then turn the "Adjust" dial clockwise a very little bit and press the "Start" button again.
- If the green LED does not go off after your devices have finished charging, then turn the "Adjust" dial counter clockwise a very little bit until the green LED goes off.
Now once the last battery is fully charged, the power to the "Switched Outlets" will be turned off (our Smart Technology at work) thus eliminating any further stand by power through the "Switched Outlets".
The Charging Station was designed so you can set all of your rechargeable battery powered devices to charge without the fear of wasting energy. The SPG & LPG prevent idle power loss and overcharging due to fully charged devices still being plugged in. The way it works is you plug in all of your chargers so the Charging Station knows how much power they are consuming WITHOUT any devices being charged. Now, plug in your devices to be charged, press the button on the side of the unit and walk away! When the last device is fully charged and stops drawing power, the Charging Station will notice the same level of power draw when there was nothing charging and automatically shut off the Charging Station to prevent idle power loss. All of this and you are still getting a top of the line surge protector.
- Maximum power Rating: 125 Volts, 50/60 Hertz, 15 Amperes, 1875 Watts
- UL 1449 3rd Edition & UL 1363 3rd Edition
- 15 Ampere recessed lighted switch/circuit breaker
- 6 Foot heavy duty power cord with 45º space saver plug
- 4 Way wall mountable
- Combined protection status indicator
- Maximum surge voltage: 6000 Volts
- UL voltage protection rating (VPR): 500V L-N, 500V L-G, 500V N-G
- Ultra-safe patented passive current sensor
- 1/3 Watt idle current in standby mode
- 3rd generation Smart Strip technology
- 10 Outlets: 7 Switched, 3 Always on
- Superior EMI/RFI 60 dB noise filtering using 2 bar chokes & capacitor
- 3 way surge protection: 1950 Joules with <1 ns response time
- Maximum spike current: 82,500 Amperes