The new Vera Lite, aka Vera Light, continues the tradition! Leverage the power of the internet and the flexibility of Z-wave wireless lighting technology to Keep connected and in control of your home or business, no matter your distance! Vera Lite has all the functionality of it's big brother, Vera-3, but including a built-in battery (for easier Z-wave Device inclusion) and excluding Wifi connectivity. We first heard about this item at CEDIA .. we will post additional information about this product as we learn it, so stay tuned!
VeraLite is created for user that already have a WiFi router and want to add home control at the most affordable price. VeraLite runs the same home control engine with all the capabilities of Vera3, and it is perfect for users with small to medium sized networks. VeraLite's sleek new design and built-in battery pack makes set-up convenient. Just like Vera3, VeraLite comes with our newest user interface, UI5.
- Ability to pinning devices to the dashboard for easy access to frequently used devices
- Built in energy profile
- Redesigned apps market place with new apps
- Easier than ever to set up scenes and events
- Set-up Wizard makes initial setup a breeze
- Secure Remote Access from anywhere in the world
- Compatible with ALL US-specification Z-wave devices (guaranteed)
- Helps save energy with real-time usage recording
- Uses less than 10 watts of power
- Simple Home Automation and Monitoring
- Compatible with wireless and wired IP Cameras
- Makes Home Networking Simple
- Audio/video control
- Can be used as a universal remote
- Works on an open platform for developers
- CPU: 500 MHz MIPS SoC
- Flash NAND: 32 MB
- Memory: DDR2 64 MB
- USB Ports: 1
- WAN Ports: 1
- LAN Ports: 0
- Z-Wave: Built-in with internal antennae
- WiFi: N/A.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 116mm x 95mm x 44mm
- Power Supply: Input AC 100 ~ 240v, 50-60Hz. Output DC 12V/2A
- Backup Power: 4 AA batteries (included)
- FCC, CE
- Safety UL/cUL
- Free tech support from Mi Casa Verde. To contact technical support, follow this link: http://www.micasaverde.com/support/
- Supports control of and control by UPnP devices for unparalleled interoperability
- Works with energy meters such as TED, AEON and RCS to provide real-time and long term energy monitoring
- Supports control of many serial devices with a USB to Serial Port converter.
- Supports bridging z-wave and Insteon networks over IP
- Can be controlled as a Leviton Vizia RF+ device over the serial port, emulating advanced functionality for a fraction of the cost
- Supports "Scenes" which enable you to trigger a sequence of events by another event; such as pressing a button or unlocking your door.
- Supports "Events" which let you set timers for anything in your house that you can control with Z-Wave, Insteon, or Serial
- Small form factor and low power consumption
- Installation Video