X10 64-Event LCD Mini Timer & Dimmer can store "ON" and "OFF" times daily for installed Receiver modules 1-8 in any configuration totaling 64 events. Manual control is available for up to eight x10 address plus All Lights ON/All Units OFF.
Also functions as an alarm clock that can activate lighting in conjunction with a built-in beeper for Unit number one. An option called "Security" can be used to vary the ON/OFF times so as not to appear to be a preset timer and gives a lived-in look to your home.
Manual dimming control is also offered. Note that dimming commands are not stored - only ON/OFF commands are transmitted from stored memory.
The X10 PRO Mini Timer controls up to 8 X10 Modules automatically or instantly. You can have your outside lights as well as inside lights and appliances go on and off at preset times to give your home a lived-in look while you are away.
You can program your Modules to go on and off at the same time every day or you can set your radio to wake you up "Once" only, for an early morning flight. There is even a "Security" Mode that automatically varies your programmed time each day so your home doesn't look like it's controlled by a timer.
You can keep the Mini Timer by your bedside and it will wake you up on weekdays. It has a snooze feature so you can sleep a while longer and you can turn the alarm off on weekends.
You can manually turn off your child's radio or night light from your bedside. You can turn on ALL lights connected to Lamp Modules and Wall Switch Modules with the touch of a button if you hear a suspicious noise at night. You can even turn off everything in the system with one button.
New Model with Improved Design
Upgraded over the previous X10 Timer model (MT13A, discontinued), this new MT14A model offers four key improvements:
- Enhanced LCD screen provides improved viewing angles
- Light button turns on green backlighting for easy night viewing
- Included power adapter now features a built-in X10 signal booster
- Booster increases timer’s signal strength by 4x
Protect Your Home While You're Away
With the mini timer's security mode feature, you can program your X10 Lamp Modules to turn lights on/off at random times during the day. This creates the appearance that you're home even when you're away.
Wake Up to the Alarm
The mini timer features a built-in alarm with a snooze feature, which lets you silence the alarm buzzer by pressing any button. This pauses the alarm for 10 minutes. After the alarm begins buzzing again, you can again hit snooze to pause it for another 10 minutes.
The mini timer comes with an AC power adapter, which plugs into a power outlet to provide continuous power. To ensure operation during a power outage, you can also install batteries in the timer as a backup power source.
- 64-Event LCD Mini Timer & Dimmer
- Power Adapter
- Owner's Manual
- Easy to program
- Plugs directly into an AC outlet in your home
- Control up to eight X10 lights and appliance modules
- Create schedules so lights and appliances come on at the same time every day
- Random function increases security
- Set up programs to occur automatically or manually
- Manually dim X10 lamps and lights
- Built-in alarm clock with snooze feature
- Power Supply: 120VAC at 60Hz
- Battery Backup: One 9V battery (not included)
- Consumption: 3 Watts
- Color: White
This product is a direct replacement and upgrade from the PHT02 X10 PRO Mini Timer