Close your living room drapes from across the room. Ideal for home theaters, hard-to-reach areas, or in any location that might impress your friends and neighbors, the 10-Foot Motorized Drapery Control replaces any existing track up to 10 feet long. Easy to set up and install, this automated curtain rod adds a motor to any center-opening drapes, stopping automatically at full open and closed or any intermediate position. This Drapery Track Motor also can be easily be converted to one-way opening by the user if desired.
Open and close your curtains with one of these Add-A-Motor remote controlled drapery tracks. These track features a four piece, hinged, metal track which unfolds for easy installation. Heavy-duty connectors join each hinge to make this track far stronger than a single piece track. It is perfect for heavy fabrics such as velvet home theater curtains or blackout lining, up to 55 pounds. The electronic motor can be adjusted to increase gathering of heavy fabric into a smaller pocket if needed, and features automatic stops at full open and closed positions. It can also stop at any intermediate position by pressing remote control button.
NOTE: All tracks are center-opening. If desired, you can convert to one-way opening with included instruction.
- Includes infrared (IR) remote control, batteries, wall control switch (no AC wiring needed), wall and ceiling mounting hardware, and UL listed AC-DC power supply with 12' cord.
|Maximum Length:||10 Ft.|
|Maximum Curtain Weight||100 lbs|
|Power||24V DC, 0.5A input|
Features and Benefits:
- Permits hardwire connection to third-party devices that have timer controlled dry contact relays. These controllers can open and close drapery on a time schedule - and that can save energy at windows, enhance home security, mask theater screens, open a theater curtain while dimming the room lights and more.
- Motor can also be controlled by IR emitter and learning remote control.
- Heavy duty motors offer quiet, reliable operation. Electronic adjustment can increase motor power to gather heavy fabric into a smaller pocket.
- Precision engineered and approved for commercial and residential use.
- Supplied with roller-carriers for smooth operation. Carrier eyelets accept customer's curtain pins and hangers.
- Hinged track is folded and packaged in a 66 x 4 x 4" carton to reduce shipping cost. Design offers easy installation. Simply "unfold" and tighten connecting-joints. Aluminum track can be cut to the desired length.
- Motor can be oriented on either end of track.
- Ideal for home theatres, window treatments, church baptisteries, convention booth curtains.
- Add-a-Motor quality, reliability and customer service.
- 4-piece track system with connectors and drive cable
- IR remote control and 3 batteries
- Wall-mount control pad and cable
- Motor assembly
- Wall and ceiling brackets
- Mounting screws and anchors
- Power supply