Door/Window sensors for up to 6 associated Z-Wave devices
The Z-Wave Door/Window sensor integrates into a Z-Wave network and will communicate with up to six devices that have been associated with it. This sensor installs on a door frame, window frame, drawer or any object in a home that can be opened and closed. When the sensors contact is broken it will automatically send a command to the associated devices triggering the desired response; turning lights on, setting off the alarm, turning off the thermostat, or any other application that you have programmed. The sensor is also capable of protecting itself as it has a built-in tamper detection system which will sound an alarm in the event someone is attempting to interfere with it. Communications from the Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor are sent wirelessly over radio frequency (RF) with a range over 300 feet in open space.
Bi-directional mounting plate and push button allows for easy end-user installation. The Aeotec Door/Window Sensor also has tamper prevention capabilities and low-battery alerts. This sensor is designed for a quick do-it-yourself installation.
- Small form factor and aesthetical design - 2.0cm x 3.4cm x 7.9cm (main body)
- Long battery life - 2 year battery life with CR2 battery
- Low battery detection
- Hidden security tamper prevention trigger
- Latest Z-Wave protocol and commands
- Optimized antenna range - 300ft Z-Wave RF range (outdoor)
- Ease of use and installation
- Certified/Available for USA, EU and Australian markets (FCC, CE, C-TICK, ROHS)