Turn On/Off A Heavy-Duty Wired Device With Z-Wave
Remotely control a heavy-duty wired device and save energy with the Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Heavy Duty Smart Energy Appliance Switch. Once your wired device is connected to this appliance switch, you can turn it on/off with a Z-Wave remote. The switch can also report energy usage in Watts or KWh to a Z-Wave controller. Energy consumption will be displayed at the controller's user interface.
- Enables Z-Wave On/Off control for a heavy-duty wired load
- Supports heavy loads up to 40A/9600W/5HP
- Responds to On/Off commands from a Z-Wave controller
- Reports energy usage in Watts or KWh
- Repeats Z-Wave commands to their destinations
The Z-Wave Heavy Duty Smart Energy Appliance Switch mounts to a wall and supports loads up to 9600 Watts, resistor loads up to 40 Amps, and AC motor loads up to 5HP. It's rated for 240VAC, 50/60Hz. In addition to controlling the wired-in load, the switch serves as a Z-Wave repeater, relaying Z-Wave commands to their destinations if the destination is out of reach from the original transmitter.
NOTE: Must be enrolled into a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
- Waterproof: IP44
- Power Consumption: 1W
- Ratings: 240VAC, 50/60Hz (2 Phases L1, L2); Max. 9600 Watts; 40A Resistor; 240VAC 5HP AC Motor
- RF Range: 300 feet (100 m) outdoors; Endurance of 10ms period peak current of 1440A
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Approvals: FCC