Continuously detects & reports energy usage for an entire building
You can easily keep track of your entire home's energy consumption with the Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Home Energy Meter (2nd Edition). With power factoring and improved accuracy over the original edition, this second edition model is an ideal investment into home energy monitoring. This Energy Monitor's current transformer clamps fasten around the AC mains in your circuit box for installation and have been weatherized to the international IP44 standard to be resistant to rain and snow. The monitor will immediately begin reporting energy usage information in either wattage or kilowatt hours to your Z-Wave gateway so you can view the data on your computer. All communications are done wirelessly over radio frequency (RF) and have a transmission range of up to 300 feet outdoors and 100 feet indoors.
- Measures energy in wattage and kilowatt hour
- Real-time monitoring
- Installs into Z-Wave network and mains electricity box
- IP44 rated to be resistant to rain and snow
- Communicating range up to 300 feet outdoors / 100 feet indoors
NOTE: Must be enrolled into a Z-Wave network controller (sold separately).
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Can be easily and safely installed by licensed electricians
- Firmware updatable in field by end-user
- Power: 90-260VAC, 50/60Hz
- Input: 120V-, 60Hz, 10mA
- Voltage Range: 80V to 150V
- Current Range: 0A to 200A
- Operating Range: Up to 100 feet (30m) indoors; Up to 300 feet (100m) line of sight
- Weather Rating: IP43
- Dimensions: 100.6 x 65.0 x 37.3 mm
- Approvals: FCC, CE, C-TICK, RoHS
- Warranty: 12 Months
The Z-Wave Home Energy Meter detects energy consumption for the entire building by installing directly into the electrical box. The unit comes with two current transformer clamps that affix around the AC Mains. The meter is powered via DC (USB port).
- Home Energy Meter
- (2) Clamps
- Instruction Manual