Turn your in-wall dimmers so that they can be controlled using Z-Wave
The Aeotec Z-Wave Micro Illuminator In-Wall Light Dimmer enables Z-Wave control for your existing in-wall dimmers. The Micro Illuminator is designed to work out of the box with halogen lamp, sodium and tungsten lights. It can also be connected to light dimmers that work by reducing the amount of electricity being passed to their transformer. This includes select LED lights.
- On/Off control via Z-Wave, manual wall switch and/or built-in button
- 3-way capable with 3-wire installation
- Fits in most gang boxes worldwide
- Optimized antenna range
The wireless module is powered from the mains supply. Its three-wire design requires a neutral connection. In the event of power failure, non-volatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the units operating status. The wireless protocol is based on Z-Wave, which provides a mesh network for commands to hop reliably from node to node.
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Output: 2.5A max. output
- Transmitting Power: 0 dBm
- Range: 50’(15m)
- Control Function: TRIAC
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 95%
- Dimensions: 52 x 49 x 18.5mm
- Certifications: FCC, cUL, CE, ROHS