The Aeon Labs Micro Smart Energy Switch is a low-cost Z-Wave lighting (dimmer) switch specifically used to enable Z-Wave command and dimming control for existing in-wall switches. This model can also report real-time wattage consumption or kWh energy usage over a period of time. Controllable by wired standard or standard momentary (recommended for easier dimming) switch.
Turn your existing light switch into a remote controlled switch with the Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Micro Illuminator In-Wall Light Dimmer, G2. Designed to fit neatly in the wall behind your switch, the Z-Wave Micro Illuminator is completely hidden from view. Just grab a Z-Wave controller, point, and click for remote control of your switched light!
- Adds Z-Wave wireless control to an existing switch
- Fits behind most in-wall appliance switches
- Built-in meter monitors energy consumption
- Wireless range up to 50 feet from controller
The Micro Illuminator receives on/off commands for the light as an individual module or as part of a scene. It also accepts dim/brighten commands when used with dimmable bulbs. Press a button and enjoy perfect lighting!
As part of Aeon Labs' Generation 2 series, the G2 Z-Wave Micro Illuminator is smaller and more reliable than the original model. The switch receives wireless Z-Wave commands up to 50 feet away from your Z-Wave controller or gateway. The G2 sensor's more compact design (only 1.8 cm deep) also helps to ensure compatibility with all in-wall appliance switches.
Built-In Energy Meter
In addition to Z-Wave technology, the Z-Wave Micro Illuminator also features an integrated energy meter to help you manage your energy consumption and reduce costs. Energy consumption will be displayed in the user interface of the gateway/controller (if supported). For even more energy savings, put the switch on a timer using a compatible Z-Wave timer or software (sold separately).
Simple, Universal Installation
The switch uses your existing wires, whether the wiring is simple or complex. Use the switch in single-pole applications or in 3-wire/3-way installations.
- Low-cost Z-Wave energy monitor and light dimming micro-switch
- Small form factor that is not intrusive and fits in the back of existing gang boxes
- Latest Z-Wave protocol and commands, acts as a hopping node
- Controllable locally with the wired switch
- UL Listed
- Power: 110-230VAC, 50/60Hz
- Output: 2.5A max.
- Transmitting Power: 0 dBm
- Range: Approx. 50 feet (15m)
- Control Function: TRIAC
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 95 percent
- Dimensions: 52 x 49 x 18.5 mm
- Certifications: FCC, cUL, CE, ROHS