Adds Z-Wave control capabilties to an existing appliance switch
Turn an existing in-wall appliance switch into a remote controlled switch by adding the Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Micro In-Wall Appliance Switch, G2. Designed to fit neatly in the wall behind your switch, the Z-Wave Micro Switch is completely hidden from view. Just grab a Z-Wave controller, point, and click for remote control of your switched appliance!
- Will work with your with an existing wall switch, typical installation fits most junction boxes
- Adds Z-Wave wireless remote control capability
- Monitors energy consumption on the connected load (switch)
- Control one load (wall switch) - On/Off control only (no dimming)
- Also acts as a signal repeater
- 3-wire design, requires a neutral wire connection
As part of Aeon Labs' Generation 2 series, the G2 Z-Wave Micro In-Wall Appliance Switch is smaller and more reliable than the original model. The switch receives wireless Z-Wave commands up to 50 feet away from your Z-Wave controller or gateway. The G2 sensor's more compact design (only 1.8 cm deep) also helps to ensure compatibility with all in-wall appliance switches.
Built-In Energy Meter
In addition to Z-Wave technology, the Z-Wave Micro Switch also features an integrated energy meter to help you manage your energy consumption and reduce costs. Energy consumption will be displayed in the user interface of the gateway/controller (if supported). For even more energy savings, put the switch on a timer using a compatible Z-Wave timer or software (sold separately).
Simple, Universal Installation
The switch uses your existing wires, whether the wiring is simple or complex. Use the switch in single-pole applications or in 3-wire/3-way installations.
- Power: 90-260VAC, 50/60Hz
- Output: 10A max.
- Transmitting Power: 0 dBm
- Range: Approx. 50 feet (15m)
- Control Function: Relay
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40° C
- Operating Humidity: 95 percent
- Dimensions: 52 x 49 x 18.5 mm
- Certifications: FCC, cUL, CE, ROHS