Turn your existing in-wall switches into Z wave switches so you can control your appliances that are plugged into it.
Your existing in-wall switches can be easily turned into Z-Wave switches with the Aeotec Z-Wave Micro In-Wall Appliance Switch. The wireless module is powered from the mains supply. Its three-wire design requires a neutral connection. In the event of power failure, non-volatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the units operating status. The wireless protocol is based on Z-Wave, which provides a mesh network for commands to hop reliably from node to node.
- On/Off control via Z-Wave, manual wall switch and/or built-in button
- 3-way capable with 3-wire installation
- Fits in most gang boxes worldwide
- Optimized antenna range
- Power: 120VAC 60Hz input; 120W or 10A max output
- Transmitting Power: 0 dBm
- Range: 50’ (15 m)
- Control Function: Relay
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 95%
- Dimensions: 52 x 49 x 18.5 mm
- Certifications: FCC, cUL, CE, ROHS