Z-Wave Passive IR Motion, Temperature & Light Sensor
The Aeotec Multi Sensor is a battery-powered Z-Wave motion sensor, temperature sensor and lighting sensor all in one. The sensor will send radio signals up to 6 associated Z-Wave devices within its own Z-Wave network when the sensor detects IR changes in front of its viewing window and can report current temperature and lighting levels in the immediate vicinity.
Indoor/Outdoor functioning tolerances allow the Aeotec Multi Sensor to function under weatherized conditions. Various sensitivity levels can be configured to avoid unintentional triggering from small animals such as cats and small dogs.
The Aeotec Multi Sensor comes with back-plate mounting to mount flat against walls and swivel arm mount to mount on walls.
- Motion, Temperature and Lighting Sensor in one package
- Small form factor and aesthetical design
- IP44 - Indoor/Outdoor capable
- Long battery life - 2 year battery life with 4 AAA batteries
- Low battery detection
- Firmware updatable in field by end-consumer
- Latest Z-Wave protocol and commands
- Optimized antenna range - 300ft Z-Wave RF range (outdoor)
- Ease of use and installation
- Certified/Available for USA, EU and Australian markets (FCC, CE, C-TICK, ROHS)