Z-Wave Appliance Module With Energy Monitoring Capabilities
The Aeon Labs Smart Energy Switch is a low-cost Z-Wave appliance switch which can report immediate wattage energy usage or kWh energy usage over a period of time. The switch plugs into a standard power outlet, and your appliance plugs into the switch. Installation is that simple. Now you can use a Z-Wave controller to turn the appliance on/off from 100 feet away.
- Adds Z-Wave wireless control to a plug-in appliance
- Supports devices rated up to 1875W, 15A
- Built-in meter monitors energy consumption
- Wireless range up to 100 feet from controller
- Repeats Z-Wave commands to other devices
In addition to Z-Wave technology, the Z-Wave Smart Energy Plug-In Appliance Switch also features an integrated energy meter to help you manage your energy consumption and reduce costs. It can report immediate wattage consumption or kWh energy usage over a period of time. Energy consumption will be displayed in the user interface of the gateway/controller (if supported).
For even more energy savings, put the switch on a timer using a compatible Z-Wave timer or software (sold separately). The switch receives wireless Z-Wave commands up to 100 feet away, repeats Z-Wave commands to other devices, and supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames. It can also be controlled by other Z-Wave devices to turn on/off to save electricity when appropriate. With an unobtrusive small form factor, the Aeon Labs Smart Energy Switch will not block other nearby A/C outlets.
- Low-cost Z-Wave energy monitor and on/off appliance switch
- Small form factor that is not intrusive and does not block other outlets
- Firmware updatable in field by end-consumer
- Latest Z-Wave protocol and commands
- Optimized antenna range: 100+ feet tested
- Designed and built with gateway partners and end-consumers in mind
- Certified/Available for USA, EU and Australian markets (UL, FCC, CE, C-TICK, ROHS)
- USA: 120V 60Hz input, 1875W or 15A maximum output
- EU: 250V 50Hz input, 4000W or 16A maximum output
- AU: 240V 50Hz input, 2400W or 10A maximum output