Aprilaire Automated HVAC System Controller can be controlled through any web-enabled devices.
The Aprilaire Automated HVAC System Controller connects to the internet and allows you to control your Aprilaire Thermostats remotely and efficiently. Rather than walking from thermostat to thermostat, make changes through a single web-enabled device. The simple-to use point and click interface can be accessed from your smartphone, laptop, PC and more.
- Schedule all thermostats to easily conserve energy
- Access controls through an easy point and click online interface
- Supports up to 24 thermostats
- Holiday scheduling and vacation hold
- Email alerts when temperature/humidity is too high or low
Advanced Control Features
The system controller features unique reports and adjustment capabilities for high performance and convenience. Through the online user interface, you can view monitoring temperature and relative humidity values, manage master schedules, review event logs, and schedule holiday/vacation holds. When temperature and humidity levels are too high or too low, the system alerts you through email reports. Your account is password protected for absolute privacy.
- System controller
- Power supply
- Wiring connector
- User manual
- Ethernet/IP Server
- Web server/Ethernet IP/Mod bus TCP
- Operating temperature: 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C)
- Humidity: 5 to 95 percent (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.9 x 1.25 inches
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 1, Flame retardant ABS Plastic
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
- Supported Web Browsers: Internet Explorer 8 or 9, Mozilla FireFox 9.0.1, Google Chrome 16