Easy plug-and-play upgrade for older home networks
Upgrade your existing network to perform faster with increased energy-efficiency by connecting the Channel Vision 8-Port Gigabit Switch. The switch increases speeds up to 1000Mbps and reduces power consumption by up to 80 percent. This plug-n-play solution features auto-MDI/MDIX, which eliminates the need for crossover cables. Simply plug in your devices (PCs, HDTVs, gaming consoles, audio players, etc.) and enjoy fast, reliable performance for even the largest data transfers.
- Upgrades a slower existing network to a 1000Mbps network
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Fits in a Channel Vision structured wiring enclosure
As a non-blocking switch with a 9K Jumbo frame, the 8-Port Gigabit Switch forwards and filters data packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. It features 16Gbps switching capacity, and supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging. The switch also supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for "Full Duplex" mode and backpressure for "Half Duplex" mode.
The switch can be mounted into a Channel Vision enclosure, allowing seamless integration into your structured wiring system.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- Network Ports: 8*10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Port
- Auto Negotiation: Yes
- Auto MDI/MDIX: Yes
- Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, MAC OS
- Forwarding Mode: Store and Forward
- Switch Capacity: 16 Gbps
- MAC Address Table: 8k
- Jumbo Frame: 15k
- Flow Control: Yes
- Power Saving: Up to 80 percent
- LED: Power, Link/Act
- AC Power: 9V / 0.85A
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 70 degrees C (-40 to 158 degrees F)