Audio and home theater enthusiasts will find this amplifier offers plenty of power, clean sound and reliable performance.
The A1260 provides installers with a high-quality 12 channel amplifier that is perfect for multi-zone distributed audio applications. Designed to complement the A4600 A/V Pre-Amplifer Matrix.
The A1260 is a 12-Channel (6-Zone) audio amplifier designed for whole house music applications. It can supply up to six pairs of speakers with enough power to ensure high-quality audio in every listening area. This six-zone amplifier offers plenty of power, clean sound, and reliable performance to satisfy the most discerning audio and home theater enthusiasts.
- Each zone may be switched between the global input and the local input
- Sources connected to Global input can be heard in all 6 zones
- 110-120 or 220-240 operation
- Each channel has independent turn-on sensors.
- Torroidal power transformer with 4 secondaries to maximize separation
- Computer-grade components throughout to ensure long-life
- Audio Sensed power saving circuit
- THD+N lower than 0.2%
- Class AB amplifier circuitry
- UL, CE, RoHS approved product
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +35°C
Available Mounts: Shelf Mount or Rack Mount.
NOTE: The Rack Mount Amplifier is used for installations in 19-inch equipment racks.
- Output Frequency Range: 20-20kHz
- Output Level: 60 W/ch 8ohms, 60 W/ch 4 ohms (With 120VAC or AC 240VAC)
- Power Consumption: < 35 W (no input)
- Turn On Delay: < 500 msec
- Turn Off Delay: ~ 30-100 seconds
- THD: < .1% @ 1kHz
- Shelf Mount: 5.5" x 14.25" x 17.0"
- Rack Mount: 5.5" x 14.25" x 19.0"
- Operating Temperature: -10 degrees C to +60 degrees C
- AC Fuse: 10A Slo-blo 5x20mm