- Entertainment & Audio Distribution
- Remote Control Extenders & IR Distribution Systems
- Channel Vision Audio & IR Control Cat5 Transceiver
Extends audio & IR Control to Separate Rooms
The Channel Vision Audio & IR Control Cat5 Transceiver provides the ideal solution to distributing audio and IR signals over the existing cabling in your home. Simply plug your audio device into the transceiver and control it from any room you choose! You can control your bedroom DVD player, for example, from your living room. The transceiver’s décorator style wall plate installs flush against the wall and blends elegantly into any modern décor.
- Transport audio from one room to another
- Control the audio device in a separate room
- Sends line-level audio over 1,000 feet of CAT5 cable
- Compatible with Category 5, 5e, and 6 wiring
The transceiver delivers balanced audio and IR signals over 1,000 feet of cable. The low cost, simplicity and availability of CAT5 cable, makes the transceiver a convenient choice for both new construction and retrofit applications.
Available Colors: White.
Note: Screwless wallplate is included.
- THD + Noise: < 0.2 percent, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Signal/ Noise: > -96dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 0.3dB
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Power Requirements: 15VDC at 0.075A (75mA)
- Power Supply: 15VDC at 850mA
- Wire Type: 4-pair, UTP Category 5, 5e, or 6
- Maximum Cable Run: 1,000 feet over Cat5