Includes IR Repeating System & Remote
The DVR-43GKit1 combines the security of keeping a DVR hidden within a locked enclosure with the convenience of controlling it remotely. This unique concept allows homeowners and small business owners a way to keep their DVR out-of-sight while protecting valuable recordings from being altered, stolen, or destroyed. This concealed design not only deters tampering, but also keeps the equipment neat and organized in one central location. The included IR repeating system allows the DVR to be controlled remotely from any room in the home or office with the handheld remote control. Viewing can be done with or without a web browser and can be easily accessed from 3G smartphones.
Covert design: Burglars will not realize a DVR is hidden in the enclosure. Valuable recordings are protected from being altered, stolen or destroyed.
H.264 Digital Compression Technology: With 20% more hard drive recording capacity than previous models, the DVR utilizes the latest H.264 digital compression technology to provide the fastest video streaming today, while reducing the storage space needed to archive recorded video.
User authority management: Secure DVR management with individual screen control as well as access for up to four (4) users with individual authority.
IR repeating system Control remotely from anywhere in the home or office with a handheld remote control without turning on a computer.
Flexible monitoring options: Real time live display on VGA and Video at the same time. Access from the internet or 3G smartphone.
In-wall enclosure: Keeps equipment neat and organized in one central location while keeping the DVR locked and secure.
- 4-channel camera recording capability
- H.264 compression to maximize Hard Drive Space
- 1-channel audio recording and playback
- 3G compatibility for easy viewing on your smart phone (iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Nokia)
- Ethernet connection for easy networking
- IR control capability
- PTZ camera control
- Central Management System (CMS) for viewing multiple DVRS
- Video System: Auto Sensing (Pal or NTSC)
- Recording Quality: Highest/ High/ Normal/ Low/ Lowest
- Video Inputs: 4ch BNC
- Video Outputs: Composite Video and VGA
- Spot Output: 1ch BNC
- Audio Input: 1ch RCA
- Audio Output: 1ch RCA
- Sensor Input: 4ch Input
- Sensor Output: 1ch Relay Output
- Display Divisions: 1,4
- Display Zoom: 2X to 8X
- Display OSD: Graphic OSD same for web and direct
- Recording Frame Rate (max): 30fps/ 60fps/ 120fps (NTSC); 25fps/ 50fps/ 100fps (PAL)
- Recording Resolutions: 720x480, 720x240, 360x240 (NTSC); 720x576, 720x288, 360x288 (PAL)
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP, DHCP, DDNS, PPPoE
- Recording Modes: Manual, Schedule, Event (Motion Detection/Sensor)
- Storage Drive Capacity: 1 SATA Hard Drive (optional sizes)
- Playback Devices: Internal HDD, External Devices via USB Interface
- Network Interface: CMS Client Viewer and Web Browser (IE 7.0)
- Recording Compression: Enhanced H.264
- Network Frame Rate: 120 Frames per second
- Search Modes: Time and Event
- External Backup: USB or Networked drive
- Power Supply: 12VDC, 6.67Amps
- Recording Watermark: Yes on AVI file
- Motion Detection: Selectable for each camera
- Motion Sensitivity: 15 Levels
- Pre-Alarm Recording: 0-10 Seconds
- Post-Alarm Recording: 1-999 Seconds
- PTZ Control: Yes