Add this to any distributed audio system that has RS232 Interface
Channel Vision’s on-wall dock made for iPod allows you to listen, charge and control your iPod music and video from any room in your home or business with IR commands and RS-232 for advanced touchscreen control. With its elegant design and functionality, it enhances your iPod entertainment experience.
The Channel Vision Wall-Dock Station for iPod® for Distributed Audio, supports RS-232 and IR control. The dock connector easily adjusts to fit any iPod and has a non skid pad to help keep the music player secure. With its elegant and contemporary styling, it fits into any home setting and provides the convenience of accessing an iPod from anywhere in the home.
- Supports IR control: compatible with A0505 remote or Apple Remote
- RS-232 interface for use with advanced control systems
- Built-in IR receiver
- Charges the iPod
- Allows viewing of iPod videos on a TV
- Video over RCA cables or CAT5 Cable using B-201
- Mounts in a standard 2-gang box
- iPod nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generations)
- iPod touch (1st and 2nd generations)
- iPod classic
- iPod video
- iPod with Click Wheel
- iPod mini
- Output level: 0.9 Vrms(may vary with iPod model)
- THD + noise: <0.2%, 20Hz-20kHz
- Signal/noise: >-96dB
- Frequency response: 20hz-20kHz +/- 0.3dB
- Output impedance: 600 Ohms
- Power Requirements: 15VDC @ 0.500A (500mA)
- Power Supply: 15VDC @ 850mA
- Wire Type: 4-pair, UTP category 5, 5e or 6
- Recommended Max. Cable Length: 85ft.
- Video Output: 1 Vp-p(may vary with iPod model)
- Video Type: Composite
- RS-232 Protocol Standard: 8-bit data, no parity, 1 stop bit
- Baud Rate: 57600
- Serial Cable Specifications: Straight through, pins 2, 3, & 5
- Wall Dock (2-gang): 4.88"W x 5.14"H x1.24"D (front)
- Rear Depth: 1.56"
- Wall Dock and Keypad (3-gang): 6.73"W x 5.14"H x 1.24"D (front)
- Rear Depth: 1.56"
- Output: Plate (1-gang): 3.15"W x 5.14"H x 1.24"D (front)
- Rear Depth: 1.95"
- Color: White
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C