Cost-Effective Solution - Minimizes Required Labor & Materials
The Channel Vision IP Camera Balun Over Coax Converter Kit is the perfect solution for converting analog-based security cameras into IP-based cameras by using the original coax cabling infrastructure.
- Sends video over 300 feet over coax cable
- Compatible with Category 5, 5e and 6 wiring
- Small size allows installation in crowded spaces
This kit enables the transmission of an IP camera over 300 feet of RG-59/6 video grade coax cable and supports up to 10Mbps bandwidth. The kit is a passive device with no additional power requirements. By using the existing coax and power cables, it can create a more scalable, manageable solution without the need to run new wire. You can connect the kit to any standard network router or switch.
The kit supports IP cameras, including Channel Vision’s 2 megapixel HD dome (6521), bullet (6522), and flush mount (6524) IP cameras, as well as its 1.3 megapixel indoor dome (6530).
- Video In/Out: BNC male connector
- Transmission Distance: Max 300 feet
- RJ-45 Connector standard: T568B
- Wire Type: UTP Category 5,5e
- Coax Cable: RG-59/RG-6
- Dimensions: 38(W) x 28(D) x 15(H) mm (Without connectors)
- Data Rate: 10Mbps