IR over coax accessory
The Channel Vision IR Bypass Cable is used to connect the IR output from one IR system to the IR input of another. It also allows the bypass of RF amps to pass IR over coax (Requires the IR4000 and the IR4100).
- IR over coax accessories
- Bypass RF amps to pass IR over coax (Requires CVIR4000 and CVIR4100)
- Use to connect the IR output from one IR system to the IR input of another
|10 Common Problems Associated with Modulation |
- TV on wrong frequency. Modulator set on UB/Catv TV on UHF or vise versa.
- Variable gain turned down to low to compensate for splitter loss, cable length.
- Multiple input modulators set on the same channel example 2 input mod channel set on 65 and 65. Channel must be at least 1 channel apart.
- Using the wrong low pass filter or no low pass filter.
- Installing a low pass filter post amp instead of pre-amp. Installation note: the dBmv level should exceed 5 dBmv and should not go below 5 dBmv at any frequency.
- The difference in dB level between Catv and modulation is greater that 10 dB causing cross talk.
- Unused channels on modulator set below the frequency of low pass filter.
- Difference in ground potential between Catv ground and modulators grounded AC plug.
- Modulated channel not programmed into TV - add the channel.
- And last, but not least, FITTINGS. Bad fittings can make or break an entire system.