- Entertainment & Audio Distribution
- Remote Control Extenders & IR Distribution Systems
- Channel Vision Remote Head IR Receiver, 2 Piece
Distribute IR Signals throughout your home
The Remote Head IR Receiver detects signals from infrared remote controls, and distributes them to a whole house IR control system.
The two-piece design allows the IR sensor to be placed where it is visible, while the larger section can be hidden behind your TV or other components.
Control Devices With IR Repeaters
IR repeating allows the user to control devices which are not within the direct line of sight of the remote control. This is most commonly used in distributed audio/video systems where the source components are centrally located.
- 2-piece design, easy to conceal
- Optical and electronic filtering for interference rejection
- Receive signals from a hand held remote control up to 40 feet away
- Plasma Proof
- IR frequency range: 30kHz-60kHz
Three Mounting Options include:
- Surface Mount Holster
- In-Wall Mount
- Table Top Mount
- Feedback LED for IR signal confirmation
- Compatible with any standard 12 Volt IR system
- Optical and electronic filtering to reject interference from fluorescent lamps and plasma displays.
|10 Common Problems Associated with Modulation|