Answer 1 door from any home phone. The P-0920 is a telephone entry controller that works with Channel Vision's IU and DP series door stations to create an elegant door intercom system. When the doorbell button is pressed, the phones will ring. Simply answer the phone and you will be able to speak to the person at the door.
Connect your home phone(s) to the Channel Vision Telephone Entry Controller (1 Door) to enable telephone communication with your front door. Designed for use with a Channel Vision Door Speaker (sold separately), the controller allows you to answer the door from any fixed phone in your home. When a visitor presses the door speaker's intercom button, all phones will ring with a distinctive pattern, letting you know someone has arrived. To answer, simply pick up a phone and say "hello"!
- Supports one Channel Vision Door Speaker
- Works with or without an active landline
- Sends a distinctive ring to phones
- Choose from two different ring patterns
- Initiates a call waiting tone when line is busy
With add-on accessories (sold separately), the Telephone Entry System can be expanded to provide enhanced access control solutions. The controller has a Door Strike Relay, allowing you to unlock a door or gate by pushing a button on your home phone (door strike required). You can also enable the Whole-House Audio Paging option by adding the Home Intercom Paging Module. You can even use connect this controller to a second controller to enable support for additional door speakers.
NOTE: Requires a Channel Vision IU or DP Series Door Speaker.
- Integrated door chime contacts for triggering a traditional doorbell
- Programmable auxiliary dry contact closure
- Page output for whole-house paging system
- Only one pair of wires required
- Existing doorbell wire can be used
- DSL compatible
- LED status indicators
- RJ-45 connections for input and output
- Power Supply: 12VAC, 500mA
- Cable Requirements: Cat5 or better
- REN: 0.1
- Ring Output: >5 (capable of ringing >10 phones with a REN of 0.5)
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50°C