Dakota Alert 2500 Wireless Break Beam Sensors allows you to expand your break beam perimeter by connecting additional break beam sensors to your break beam receiver.
The Dakota Alert 2500 Wireless Break Beam Sensors (Pair) work together to create an infrared cross beam and detect any intruder that passes through the beam area. When a beam is broken, the sensors signal the receiver to alert you, helping you keep your home safe and secure.
- Up to 300 foot operating range
- Solar panels conserve and recycle power
- Detection immunity to small animals and objects reduces false alarms
Break Beam Sensors
The sensor is a solar powered wireless infrared break beam sensor that is simple to install and requires no wiring. The break beam sensors are powered by lithium ion batteries that are recharged through the solar panels during the day. The infrared sensing terminals can be mounted up to 300 feet apart and send a signal back to the receiver up to half mile away anytime someone passes between the sensors.
The break beam sensor is a point to point sensor and will not be activated by any motion outside of the monitored beam. The sensors are not affected by small objects such as falling leaves or birds. The beam sensor is ideal for outdoor applications such as storage lots, lumber yards, car dealerships, etc. Multiple sensor pairs can be used to send a signal to one receiver if you wish to set up a perimeter.
Note: Requires the Break Beam Receiver DADCR2500.
- (2) Break Beam Sensors
- Lithium Ion Batteries
- Transmitter size: 13.25 x 3.25 x 2 inches
- Frequency: 434 MHz
- Wireless range: 2,500 feet
- Power type: Solar/Lithium Ion Rechargeable (included)
- Detection type: Infrared break
- Detection range: 300 feet
- Operating temperature: -30 to 120 degrees F